Temporary cardiac wires are attached epicardially to the heart using various fixations. After successful therapy, the wires are removed again. The various fixation options provide plenty of scope for new design variants and production optimization.
You will find competent guidance and cooperation in an interdisciplinary team at OSYPKA AG (Rheinfelden, Germany).
- Familiarization with the topic
- Design of a suitable heart fixation
- Prototype construction for an initial series of tests
- Evaluation and documentation of the tests
- Carrying out possible analytical follow-up studies
Structured, independent work with a high degree of initiative and the willingness to work in an interdisciplinary manner are important requirements for the candidate.
Studenten können kostenlos ein nahegelgenes WG-Zimmer beziehen.