- Within 18 months, you will become well acquainted with the various tasks of the finance department of a leading, globally
active industrial company. This includes mainly the controlling departments. Beyond that you will get an insight into our Accounting, Pricing, Treasury and Investor Relations departments.
- You will support the respective teams in their day-to-day operations and will be actively involved and responsible for crossdivisional projects.
- You will gain insights into the key figures relevant to corporate management, prepare analysis and assist in the preparation of decision-relevant documents for the management.
- You have a degree in economics with a focus in finance & controlling or equivalent.
- Strong interest and affinity in finance, digital tools and technologies - initial experience in these fields through internships would be a great asset.
- Numbers are your great passion. You have strong analytical skills and you quickly recognize correlations. You are ready to present your own solutions
- You have a high affinity for IT and above all very good knowledge of Excel. Experience in dealing with SAP (CO, FI, BW) is an advantage.
- Your style of work is characterized by accuracy and independence. You possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
The Zumtobel Group Traineeship benefits:
- Interesting insights into a listed group and the wide variety of its finance departments as part of the 18-month program.
- Mentoring program with individual support
- Assignment at one of our worldwide locations up to 3 months, where you will get to know the local processes and expand your company-wide network
- Excellent opportunities for your advancement in the Zumtobel Group
Beginn: Autumn 2023
Dauer: 18 Months
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Großhandel mit Möbeln, Teppichen, Lampen und Leuchten, Herst. von elektrischen Lampen