Emotion recognition – in particular anger and frustration detection – is a new and increasingly important topic within the Automotive industry and hence within Cerence. In order to improve the performance and reliability of Cerence’s emotion recognit
Student Worker or Intern –
Software Development / Speech Research
• Design, creation and testing of a graphical annotation tool
which will either be web-based (i.e. running in a browser) or
easily deployable on a Cerence computer.
• The annotation tool might be extended towards video-based
• Create, run and improve emotion recognition experiments
investigating data augmentation methods and synthetic data
• Enrolled student of Computer Science, Data Science,
Neuroinformatics, Software Engineering or related field of
• Good written and spoken English knowledge (main
• Programming skills in Python (intermediate)
• Independent, results-oriented and structured working
with a responsible attitude
• You are able to support us for at least 15 hours/week
• Please note that this position is also available as an
internship (full-time, 3 months)
• An international and innovative environment
• First working experiences in an IT company
If you are interested in a position that offers professional challenge along with a great international work environment, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please directly apply through our career website at (ID: R0000314).
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.